– Working with production department heads to maintain real-time spending data
– Create and maintain calendars and scheduling data
– Assisting Production Managers in analysis of spending data, prepare reports, etc.
– Attending production meetings, first rehearsals, tech rehearsals, and some previews
– Tracking time and attendance for Staff and Overhire
– Reconciling monthly Production corporate card accounts
– Performing regular account reconciliations
– Other miscellaneous duties as needed
Understanding of theatrical production; strong computer skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel), and Google Docs; organized and detail-oriented self starter. Ability to prioritize and balance multiple demands simultaneously is a must.
Two years or more working in theatrical production. Experience in book-keeping or basic accounting procedures.