The HDBaseT Smart System (P31H-01) from Covid is the perfect, all-in-one AV control system. It offers video extension of two HDMI and one VGA signal, video switching, system control, and analog audio amplification. Uncompressed video, audio, and control can be transmitted up to 230ft/70m, using HDBaseT™ technology over a single cat 6/6a cable. The system has a built-in smart feature for auto on/off of display and can be combined with the Smart Keypad (KP-100) for push button control.
In the box, this product comes with (1) HDMI extender receiver box and (1) 2-gang extender transmitter. Users can utilize the built-in web GUI for control commands or the purchase the 1-gang key pad, (KP-100) for manual control features if needed. All the settings needed to program the product can be accessed through the web GUI. For information on using the web GUI see the full user manual. You would use this product to control how content from multiple source devices are displayed on a single screen.
- HDMI 1.4b, HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliant.
- Video resolutions up to 4K2K30Hz, 1080p120Hz, and 1080P 3D60Hz.
- Audio up to 7.1 channels of High Definition audio pass through (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio).
- HDBaseT™ over a single cat 6/6a cable up to 230ft/70m distance.
- Support multi-VESA Standard VGA formats input.
- Supports balanced MIC input.
- 2x30watts4 ohms amplifier output.
- Supports interactive display USB pass-through.
- Supports Web GUI control.
- Two relay outputs.
- Supports RS-232 control.
The HDBaseT Smart System is a perfect fit for education/classroom, house of worship and conference room A/V control. For more information on The HDBaseT Smart System (P31H-01) and all the intelligent solutions from Covid. Go here: www.covid.com/shop.aspx
Covid has been manufacturing innovative audio visual connectivity solutions for more than 35 years. Products span the categories of custom wall plates & panels, cable products, connectors, signal management solutions and many other A/V accessories. Superior product lines and outstanding customer service have made Covid a leader in the A/V industry. Since 1982 Covid’s priority has been to supply industry-leading products at competitive prices. Moving forward, the priority remains the same.
Over the past thirty-five years, experience has taught us to put the customer first. When a customer orders from Covid they know they will get the quality products they need, delivered on time and at a fair price. Covid’s main headquarters is located in Tempe, Arizona and works with many well-known A/V dealers, distributors and representative firms throughout the U.S. In addition to serving the U.S. market, Covid products are sold in over 15 different foreign countries and carried by distributors in Canada, the Middle East and throughout Europe.
Markets that rely on Covid products include education, bio-med, corporate, government, and houses of worship. You will find a variety of Covid products in courtrooms, auditoriums, lecture halls, board rooms, patient rooms and many high-profile government and military installations.
Latest posts by AV Beat (see all)
- Entry Level Audio Visual Technician - December 11, 2018
- Audio Visual Event Technology Specialist – Hollywood, FL - December 11, 2018
- Director – Post Productions and Studio Engineering - December 11, 2018