Position: Digital Media Tech
Location: Sunnyvale CA US
Responsible for operations supporting the creation of high-quality AV/VC services to deliver a best-in-class customer experience. Manages inbound/outbound product workflow while developing solutions to guarantee customer experience, operational effectiveness and scalability. Works on the Global IT Operations team including Amazon Live Events to ensure seamless planning and execution of onsite Events/Meetings. Responsibilities include leading a team that strives for customer excellence when executing an event or meeting including analyzing data to improve that experience and eliminate issues. Drives innovation through constant reevaluation of existing technology, workflows and development of new processes to keep our team producing world-class imagery at the highest-possible efficiency and quality.
The Digital Media Tech I position serves as main point of assistance and oversight for onsite AV/digital meetings/events in collaboration with teams that are driving theses events/meetings. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- AV equipment setup/strike for a meeting or event including troubleshooting and resolving issues prior to of during the event covering all video cameras and equipment, computer laptops, DVD, MP3, or other media players, video projectors, VTC endpoints, audio systems and their components, telephones, document cameras, and other miscellaneous AV related equipment or cabling.
- Create and maintain excellent relationships with our internal customers and co-workers.
- Provide customers with venue options for external and internal events. Correspond with venue in regards to Audio, Visual, and Production elements to ensure that customer production needs can be met.
- Adjust work schedule when needed to support Amazon business needs.
- Analyze then establish new AV processes and/or improve existing processes, to bring efficiency, productivity, and positive customer experiences.
- Track all aspects of the execution of meetings and events via our ticketing system to ensure continuous improvement of the execution and productivity.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
- Bachelors degree or higher in media production or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years working in the digital media space including handling of all types of media equipment.
- 5-7 years Experience in AV technology and methodology.
- Experience managing events/meetings in a global company
- Experience leading global teams
© 2018 AVBeat.com. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks and copyrights appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.