About the Job
Looking for Talented Motivated Editors For Kid’s Game Show!
KC!PQ Productions, which creates content for Genius Brands International’s Kartoon Channel!, is looking for keenly motivated editors highly proficient with Adobe Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop) to edit a very fun, innovative kids’ quiz show. Positions available immediately, based in our Beverly Hills offices for the next several weeks. This role requires some night and weekend work, when necessary.
KC!PQ editors function in a challenging, highly creative editing role, as the show is a VFX-, SFX-, and graphics-heavy production. Requires multi-layer editing skills, and the ability to craft a realistic live game show experience—entirely in post. Collaborative skills, a can-do attitude, and the ability to work under pressure are all a must.
We have a very positive, team vibe and are looking for those who work that way too. This is an excellent opportunity to build skills and work on a technology-forward production, involving production partners around the globe.
Please provide an up-to-date reel, resume, and contact information asap. We are hiring immediately and look forward to your application.
• Proficient working knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe After Effects.
• Familiarity with VFX and graphics creation.
• Proficient edit skills and ability to perform well under pressure, high demand, and strict timelines.
• Ability to edit in a very collaborative, highly organized post production system
• Prior game-show editing experience is a plus
• Experience with basic sound design and editing
• Organization and the ability to handle many layers
• Demonstrates solid knowledge of workflow and equipment
• Solid understanding of editing file structures, broadcast measurements, and A/V formats.
• A minimum of one year of editing or related experience, college internship, or related work.
• Demonstrates sound communication with timely follow up and problem solving
Send resume and/or editorial reel.