Fitness Host / Cycle Instructor
About the Job
Stryde, a fast-growing connected fitness company, is searching for talented fitness instructors.
We are looking for high energy individuals who are inspiring, authentic, charismatic, and credible with a passion for fitness and teaching. The company does offer training for those not already fitness certified or experienced. Big personalities and the ability to hype up a room is key. Let us know if that’s you.
We are interested in applicants from a wide variety of backgrounds, including fitness, entertainment and acting. Prior experience teaching virtual fitness classes is not necessary, but a plus. You will film classes in our partner studio in Hoboken, NJ, a 15 min ride from Manhattan, and your classes will be taken by engaged riders all across the country. Compensation will be based on a competitive per class fee.
Your job responsibilities:
– Film 6-8 classes per month in a variety of instructional styles and 20 to 60 minute time lengths. Classes will be primarily cycling, but can also include shorter strength and stretching segments.
– Create energizing playlists in a wide variety of genres and plan out classes ahead of filming.
– Deliver entertaining, safe, motivational and educational content that will keep Stryde users engaged and eager to come back to the platform day after day.
– Engage with our riders on a periodic basis online and in social media.
– Be self-motivated, while also willing to learn and collaborate as part of a larger team.
To apply please submit the following to Sean DeSimone at
– A letter of interest and resume including relevant video links and social media accounts. Please let us know about your connection to fitness.
To learn more about Stryde please visit www.strydebike.com/