The Kramer VP-772 is the perfect dual scaler for seamless switching. This powerful unit is specifically designed for use at live production events that require seamless switching from a T-bar for the smooth transitions for any live applications. See the VP-772T dedicated remote control console in the provided video below!
- All VP-772 functions replicated – all the front panel controls of the VP-772 seamless switcher are replicated on the VP-772T
- Convenient switching control – Via T-bar or take button with selectable transition speed control
- Menu button – control the VP-772 via an on-screen display on the preview output
- Wipe direction control – Via front panel buttons
- Control multiple units – Up to 4 VP-772 Seamless Switchers can be controlled from one VP-772T
- 2 Gooseneck lamps – for low light environments
- Control options – 4 RS-485 ports to control up to 4 VP-772 units, and 1 RS-232 port for controlling the console
- Ethernet port – for configuration and firmware upgrade
- Power supply – 12VDC
- Angled faceplate – enables free-standing use on a table
- Presentation applications that require controlling multiple scalers and that have a preview display
- Live events, churches, auditoriums, and hotels
Technical Specs Include:
#InfoComm18 will be the place to checkout this very sophisticated technology in action. Be sure to visit the great folks at Kramer Electronics USA, Inc. at the Las Vegas Convention Center Central Hall booth C2919
About Kramer Electronics USA, Inc.:
Kramer Electronics manufactures high-quality technology products for video, audio and signal management; with a commitment to finding better, smarter solutions, not bigger boxes. Kramer offers an extensive and innovative Pro AV solutions portfolio for Corporate, Education, Houses of Worship, Government, Live Events, Healthcare, and more. Kramer’s products include end-to-end solutions that blend cutting-edge cloud technologies, advanced software and time-tested hardware.
InfoComm is the largest technology exhibition and conference in North America focused on the pro-AV industry, with 1,000 exhibitors and 44,000 attendees from 110 countries. InfoComm is part of a global alliance of trade shows, produced by AVIXA and its partners, including Integrated Systems Europe, Beijing InfoComm China, Chengdu InfoComm China, InfoComm India, InfoComm Southeast Asia, TecnoMultimedia InfoComm Brazil, TecnoMultimedia InfoComm Colombia, TecnoMultimedia InfoComm Mexico, Integrated Systems Russia, and Integrate.
AVIXA is the Audiovisual and Integrated Experience Association, producer of InfoComm trade shows around the world and the international trade association representing the audiovisual industry. Established in 1939, AVIXA has more than 5,400 members, including manufacturers, systems integrators, dealers and distributors, consultants, programmers, live events companies, technology managers, content producers, and multimedia professionals from more than 80 countries. AVIXA members create integrated AV experiences that deliver outcomes for end users. AVIXA is a hub for professional collaboration, information, and community, and the leading resource for AV standards, certification, training, market intelligence, and thought leadership. Additional information is available at avixa.org.
AV Beat is an Official Media Partner of the 2018 InfoComm Show in Las Vegas
Latest posts by Bridgid Harchick (see all)
© 2018 AVBeat.com. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks and copyrights appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.