Position: Jr. Visual Designer
Company: Deltapath, Inc.
Location: San Jose CA US
We’re looking for a passionate, upbeat, and dedicated creative thinker who thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment. Your job will be to collaborate with our Creative Director, marketing team, and developers to produce high-quality visuals for a variety of projects from animations to UX/UI mockups, from concept to execution. This position is full-time and based in San Jose, CA.
- Produce strong conceptual animations (storyboards and final executions) that are engaging, unique, and reflect a cohesive brand aesthetic.
- Generate ideas, inspire your teammates, give and receive feedback, and critique respectfully
- Able to meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work, and keep projects moving forward
- Have the ability to design under our brand guidelines
- 1+ years professional experience with animation, video editing, UX/UI design, graphic design, or equivalent.
- A link to an online portfolio showcasing your work is required to be considered for this role (include link on resume)
- Experience working on projects such as UX/UI, advertising campaigns, animation, company re-branding, product and branding assignments
- Projects demonstrate experience working in different styles
- Experience using vector-based illustration and 2D animation tools
- Experience using iMovie and Adobe Creative Suite and/or Adobe Creative Cloud; specifically Illustrator, & Photoshop
- Experience with visual storytelling including editorial illustration
- Experience in film editing
- Experience in creating User Experience animations
Job Type: Full-time
© 2018 AVBeat.com. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks and copyrights appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.