Newest Update Elevates Standard for Mobile Editing
with Professional Workflow Features
Seattle, WA (May 9, 2018) – Luma Touch (www.lumatouch.com) announced a partnership with GNARBOX (www.gnarbox.com), creators of the rugged wireless device for backup and sharing media, to develop a custom integrated workflow for LumaFusion, an advanced mobile video editing app.
With this new integration, LumaFusion editors who have large media files can now wirelessly preview GNARBOX footage directly from within LumaFusion, and selectively import media to the LumaFusion timeline. This custom integration significantly elevates the standard for editing long and short-form content on mobile devices.
- Preview footage stored on the GNARBOX from within the LumaFusion interface.
- Choose sections to add to the LumaFusion timeline.
- Continue editing while media added to the timeline is imported in the background.
GNARBOX integration with LumaFusion is a step forward in mobile video editing for filmmakers, journalists and even consumers looking for the caliber of editing capabilities typically only available on desktop editing platforms. The development teams at Luma Touch and GNARBOX have worked closely together to eliminate the limitations inherent to mobile editing, including limited storage and challenging media management.
Gnarbox workflow integration is included in the newest update to LumaFusion version 1.6 available today from the Apple App Store.
LumaFusion: Professional, Powerful Mobile Video Editing
Created by video effects and editing industry veterans, LumaFusion was designed specifically for mobile filmmakers, journalists, YouTube Creators and anyone looking to create better video using mobile devices and gear. Tapping into decades of experience as editors and remembering all that was painful about traditional editing workflows, Luma Touch has developed an app featuring the most professional video editing features available on iOS, and highly focused on creating the best possible user experience on an iOS device. Key features include:
- Multiple video and audio tracks;
- Insert and overwrite style editing;
- Multiple layers of real-time effects with keyframing;
- Color correction capabilities;
- Multi-layer titling;
- Live audio mixing;
- Support for landscape or portrait video projects;
- Multiple frame rates, including 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 and 60fps;
- Support for resolutions up to 4k.
Pricing and Availability
LumaFusion with GNARBOX integration is available immediately and is free to existing customers upgrading to version 1.6 who have a GNARBOX wirelessly connected. For new customers, LumaFusion is available for download from the Apple App Store and is priced at $19.99.
About MYGNAR INC.:
Guided by the leadership of co-founders Tim Feess and Will Africano, MyGnar Inc. conceptualizes and produces breakthrough innovations for content creation and distribution. Their mission is to make the creative process as seamless as possible for anyone with a camera. Through creative storytelling, strategic partnerships and investments, MyGnar Inc. continues to roll-out new technologies and products that enable their core values of creativity, community support and adventure to be replicated by their valued customers at all levels of interaction and exploration.
About Luma Touch, LLC
Luma Touch is a team of passionate engineers, designers and video professionals dedicated to the development and support of exceptionally creative media software. The co-founders Chris Demiris and Terri Morgan are responsible for the design and development of several leading video editing and effects products on iOS and Windows.
Latest posts by Kevin Bourke (see all)
- BoxCast Teams Up with Telestream to Integrate Wirecast Live Streaming Production Software with the BoxCast Platform - October 1, 2018
- Luma Touch Broadens Professional Capabilities of iOS Editing with LumaFusion at IBC 2018 - September 13, 2018
- Digital Anarchy To Unveil a New Suite of Intelligent Transcript, Search and Collaboration Tools for Video Production at IBC 2018 - September 13, 2018