Company will highlight video interface, conversion and streaming solutions that support increased adoption of virtual meetings, AV over IP, remote learning and more
September 22, 2020 — Nanjing, China: Magewell – the award-winning developer of innovative video interface and IP workflow solutions – is heading to Beijing for one of the professional AV industry’s first in-person trade shows in many months. Exhibiting in booth FD2-01 at InfoComm China from September 28 to 30, the company will showcase both new and established offerings that address the hottest trends in today’s dramatically evolving AV landscape.
Magewell’s exhibit will feature the live exhibition debuts of recently introduced products as well as existing solutions that have come to the forefront as companies and institutions worldwide turn to remote working and learning. Highlighted use cases will include:
- Web Conferencing – the adoption of web-based video conferencing solutions has skyrocketed during the COVID-19 pandemic. As virtual meetings have evolved from temporary workarounds to a new long-term operational model for many organizations, users increasingly want to incorporate higher-quality video sources than typical webcams. Enabling Windows, Mac and Linux computers to capture AV signals through a USB 3.0 interface, Magewell’s USB Capture and USB Capture Plus devices continue to be the easiest and most reliable way to bring HDMI or SDI sources into Zoom™, Skype®, Teams®, GoToMeeting® and other popular conferencing software.
- Live Streaming – many events, organizations and individuals are live streaming for the first time to continue connecting with their followers, students, constituents and fans during restrictions on in-person gatherings and beyond. Magewell’s Ultra Stream encoders make live streaming remarkably simple even for non-technical users, enabling them to stream or record high-quality video with one click using on-device buttons, a browser-based web interface or an intuitive smartphone app.
- AV over IP – Magewell’s Pro Convert encoders and decoders easily bring traditional AV signals into and out of IP-based media infrastructures using NewTek’s popular NDI® technology, enabling the use of existing sources and displays with AV-over-IP networks. The low latency and high reliability of the Pro Convert family make them ideal for AV over IP applications ranging from multi-point video distribution and collaboration to live production and IMAG. Multiple new models will be demonstrated, including the first showing of the Pro Convert 12G SDI Plus NDI encoder for 4K video at 60 fps over single-link 12G-SDI.
- Live Production – as live events gradually resume around the world, Magewell’s Pro Capture PCIe capture cards and ultra-compact Eco Capture M.2 cards offer an outstanding combination of reliability, compatibility, quality and price-performance value for bringing AV signals into live production software. Highlighted models will include the Eco Capture SDI 4K Plus M.2 and recently-unveiled Eco Capture QL-SDI 4K M.2 for capturing 60fps 4K sources over single-link 12G-SDI and legacy quad-link 3G-SDI, respectively.
For more information about Magewell, please visit www.magewell.com.
About Magewell – Founded in 2011, Magewell (www.magewell.com) designs and develops hardware and software for video and audio capture, conversion and streaming. With guiding principles of continuous innovation and providing outstanding customer service, Magewell has earned a strong reputation for the exceptional quality, performance and reliability of its solutions. Distributed globally, Magewell products are used in professional video applications including live event streaming, broadcast, medical imaging, lecture capture, surveillance, video conferencing, gaming and more.
Latest posts by Write Turn Communications (see all)
- Magewell’s USB Fusion Video Capture and Switching Device Wins AV Technology “Best of Show” Award at InfoComm 2022 - June 22, 2022
- NEARITY to Unveil 91-Element Beamforming Ceiling Array Microphone During InfoComm Debut - May 24, 2022
- Magewell Unveils Flexible, Multi-Format IP Audio Converter and Capture Device - May 16, 2022