The Blackjet UX-1 Cinema Dock from Atech Flash Technology (AFT) features a dual SSD docking solution plus five multimedia card slots supporting media cards XQD 2.0, CFast 2.0, CompactFlash, SD, and microSD. As Atech Flash Technology (AFT) will be launching the premier line under the Blackjet brand, this latest cinema dock as all the “bells and whistles” you could ask for and at very reasonable price tag of MSRP $499 USD which will be shipping in Q1 2018.
The Blackjet UX-1 is designed to utilize large bandwidths at 2,750 MB/s of Thunderbolt™ 3, which provides ease of ingest, edit and archive of all content simultaneously from all six different media formats at their maximum speeds. The Blackjet UX-1 can be used in any standard industry rack mount system that are located at the facility. The ability to daisy chain up to six UX-1 Cinema Docks is a feature that provides immediate satisfaction to our post production professionals!
Blackjet UX-1 is fully compatible with existing Mac® and Windows® Thunderbolt 3 computers, and is compatible with Mac® Thunderbolt 2 computers when used with the Apple® Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 adapter. Certainly, this cinema dock has covered the areas of any creative content for transfer. Check out the Blackjet UX-1 Cinema Dock from Atech Flash Technology (AFT) it will definitely meet expectations.
Go here: www.atechflash.com/blackjet-ux1
- Media Reader for popular media formats SSD, CFast 2.0, XQD 2.0, CF, SDXC and microSD
- Dual SSD can be RAID 0, RAID 1, JBOD (Software RAID)
- Dual Thunderbolt™ 3 Connections with speeds of up to 40Gb/s
- 2nd Thunderbolt 3 port supports Daisy Chaining of five additional Thunderbolt devices, a 5K display, or one USB device
- Rack mountable for 1U specifications
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 425mm x 212mm x 44mm
- Power Requirements: AC Power
- Transfer rate: Up to 40Gb/Sec via Thunderbolt 3
- System Requirement: Thunderbolt 3 Port on Computer
OS System Requirements:
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra ) and higher
- Windows 10 (Thunderbolt 3)
- Windows 8 (via Thunderbolt 2 Adapter)
Supported Media Cards:
- CFast 2.0
- Sony XQD™ 2.0
- CompactFlash™ UDMA
Secure Digital eXtended Capacity (SDXC UHS-I/II)
micro Secure Digital (microSD)
- Made in Taiwan
- TAA Compiant
- Blackjet UX-1
- Thunderbolt 3 Cable
- Power Supply
- User’s Guide
About Thunderbolt 3
Thunderbolt 3 brings Thunderbolt to USB-C at speeds up to 40 Gb/s, creating one compact port that does it all – delivering the fastest, most versatile connection to any dock, display, or data device. For the first time, one computer port connects to Thunderbolt devices, every display, and billions of USB devices. A single cable now provides four times the data and twice the video bandwidth of any other cable, while also supplying power.
About Atech Flash Technology (www.atechflash.com)
Atech Flash Technology Inc. (AFT) is an international company that specializes in developing and manufacturing of USB and Thunderbolt products. For over 15 years AFT has been offering complete solutions ranging from professional media card readers, RAID storage systems, pro docking systems, cables, and also PCIe expansion cards. AFT products are designed with performance, durability and style. AFT is also an OEM/ODM solution provider for many companies.
Matt and his family currently reside in the Washington, D.C metro area.
Latest posts by Matt Harchick (see all)
- Classroom Technology: EPSON DC-13 Document Camera - February 19, 2018
- Barco’s RGB Laser ODL-721 Is Simply Unmatched - February 14, 2018
- Product Spotlight: CyberTouch’s 2 in 1 Mobile Touch Screen! - February 8, 2018