Position: Production Manager
Company: Mills James Creative Media
Location: Columbus OH US
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of the video field and studio production industry.
- Five years of previous experience in a broadcast or production environment.
- Dependability, as well as a can-do attitude, is a must.
- Multitasking and attention to detail are also a necessity.
- In-depth knowledge of remote television productions and live shots.
- Ability to lead a team of staff and freelance personnel.
- Willing to work evenings and weekends as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty and other duties that may be assigned. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
You will oversee the day-to-day scheduling of field and studio resources and personnel:
- Command lead scheduling responsibility for the studio department.
- Coordinate all production crew positions and resources equipment.
- Resolves scheduling conflicts and offer solutions to production problems.
- Coordinates transportation of crew and gear to remote locations across the country.
- Assist sales team in creating estimates for video shoots either on location or in studio.
- The Production Manager has the most direct contact with our customers. Being sensitive to the customer’s needs as well as mirroring the customer’s concerns is very important.
Mills James offers a comprehensive benefit package for this full-time opportunity, including health, dental and vision care, 401(k) and Roth 401(k) and our unique Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
Mills James, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.