Position: Tv Producer/Director
Company: The Ohio State University
Location: Columbus OH US
• Ingest, Log, and customize weekly television promotions, update weekly on-air billboards.
• Writing and editing customized promotions.
• Collaborate with the underwriting department to produce, shoot, and edit on-air underwriting spots.
• Collaborate with membership department to produce and edit on-air content in support of membership drives.
• Act as production assistant on promotional video shoots, and aid in administrative work.
Bachelor’s degree in communication, or an equivalent combination of education and experience; strategic thinker possessing excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail; ability to work independently under established and self-prioritized deadlines; possess competent decision making skills.
College degree preferred or 3+ years related work experience; proficiency in Final Cut Pro editing and responsible for maintaining Final Cut systems; ability to integrate audience research data from Rentrak and PBS ; working knowledge of computers, ProTrack experience; preference may be given to those with a working understanding of PBS programming operations procedures.