Position: Video Production Assistant
Company: Forten Media
Location: Atlanta GA US
Forten Media is on a quest to find a creative-minded individual for a Video Production Assistant position at our small, early-stage, family environment organization to learn and grow together. You must be willing to step outside of the box, chase creative ideas, and challenge the status-quo, all while remembering the importance of project details and deadlines.
You will receive hands-on training and further grow your production knowledge by working on various video projects for our clients and internally. Our clients and projects can range anywhere from mom-and-pop businesses to world-changing non-profits.
A brief cover letter, resume, and link to demo reel is a must.
**January 19, 2018 Update**
Due to the unexpectedly high volume of applications, we won’t be able to respond to all applicants. Please keep your cover letters brief! If you can shoot a video about yourself to supplement your application, extra brownie points for sure!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working with and supporting the Creative Director with pre-production, production, and post-production tasks
- Camera Operation in studio and field environments
- Assist in Video Editing (edit, sync, color)
- Assist in Pre-Production (Concept development, Scriptwriting, Budgeting, etc)
- Technical/Creative Research for current and potential projects
- Data Management
- Assist at company functions in various roles.
- Available up to 30 hours per week at our office in Buckhead
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment or independently on your own
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Research and organization skills
- Reliable transportation (MARTA or personal vehicle
Qualifications and Skills
- A good eye for design (typography, composition, color, etc)
- Knowledge/experience in: Final Cut Pro X
- Knowledge/experience in: Canon EOS Cameras
- Realiable transportation and ability to commit to a flexible schedule on a weekly basis
- Thorough knowledge of project management and respect of deadlines
Plus (but not required)
- Knowledge/experience in: Adobe After Effects/Apple Motion, Davinci Resolve, Apple iWork.
- Knowledge in Advertising, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design.
- Own equipment: Cameras, Lens, Tripod, Audio, Lighting, etc.
- Fluent in Korean and/or Spanish.
- Currently Enrolled in or Graduated from a 4-year College Program in Film/TV or similar field
Job Type: Part-time