Expanded sales channel will best serve custom integrators and increased demand for robust home networking solutions backed by premium support services
Miami, Fla. – September 7, 2021 – WhyReboot has announced the appointment of nine top independent sales firms for key regions of the US market. The expanded sales infrastructure is in response to a growing demand for commercial-grade home networking solutions, accommodating smart home ecosystems and an increased dependence on wireless devices.
“Integrators must have a tailored networking solution that has been expertly designed for the unique demands of each project,” explained Bjørn Jensen, President of WhyReboot. “We are looking forward to working with the reps, increasing our brand visibility and establishing new relationships with top integration firms across the USA.”
The following premium sales firms are now representing WhyReboot:
- LK & Associates, Inc. (Florida & Puerto Rico)
- NuTech Group (Mid Atlantic)
- Atlantic Integrated (Metro New York)
- Strateres (New England & Upstate New York)
- Orion Integrated (Illinois & Wisconsin)
- Orion Plus – North Central (Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, West Virginia, & Western PA)
- Morris Tait (Southern California, Arizona, Las Vegas)
- SoundTech Marketing (Rocky Mountain Region)
- Zone Pacific (Northern California, Hawaii)
Throughout the year, WhyReboot will be deploying new products and offerings. To find out more, please download our ebook or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with WhyReboot on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn for the latest news and promotions.
WhyReboot specializes in creating commercial-grade networks that address the demands of advanced control and automation technologies in connected residential, commercial and luxury marine environments. WhyReboot systems are highly scalable and customized for each application using the finest components available. www.whyreboot.com
Coleen Sterns Leith
Tel: 954-925-1511 ext 1
- SoundTube Debuts High Performance Amp at ISE 2023 - January 27, 2023
- SoundTube Entertainment® Features STNet® Dante® AES67-Enabled Audio Endpoints at ISE 2023 - January 16, 2023
- RoseWater Energy Adds New Rep Partners - December 15, 2022