Position: Director of Studios Creative Services
Company: Oath Inc
Location: New York NY US
Director of Creative Services
New York, NY
Oath in Three Words : Inform, Connect, Entertain
- Lead creative and design for all original programming created by Oath Studios, maintaining a consistent voice through multiple properties and genres including: Finance, News, Entertainment, Lifestyle and Sports.
- Maintain brand consistency and guidelines across multiple platforms and deliverables from HD video, 360 and vertical video, online and OTT distribution as well as printed materials.
- Lead and mentor teams of designers and Art Directors both in house and remote locations and offices including Los Angeles, New York, Sunnyvale, CA
- Aid executive and supervising producers in the creative direction of their specific programs.
- Aid Oath brands and external parties in the creative direction of projects contracted to Oath Studios.
- Lead producers and production designers in the creation of studio sets for news, finance, sports and entertainment.
- Collaborate with editors on the design, implementation and deliverables associated with graphic packages and toolkits.
- Design and implement large scale graphics systems in use in News, Finance and Sports content. Working with internal design groups and external vendors to maintain a robust front end and back end graphic system utilizing Ross Xpression.
- University degree with focus in Graphic Design and/or Animation
- 10+ years of experience in graphic design, Animation, video post production
- Natural communicator, strong with story boarding, and engaging presentation skills
- Experience managing full time teams and freelancers
- Highly organized and able to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite: Especially Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Skills with 3D Animation software
- Experience working in 360/VR video
- Client services experience at an ad agency
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment.
Currently work for Oath? Please apply on our internal career site.