Designed and deployed in under three days, the flexible display set-up means the showroom can be customised effortlessly to suit various models and events, while customers can now configure their dream car live on screen before placing their official order.
PPDS, the exclusive global provider of Philips digital signage, interactive displays, direct view LED and professional TVs, is excited to announce its range of Philips LED and digital signage solutions have been selected and used to help redefine the car showroom experience for Seat CUPRA customers in Munich.
With over 350 authorised dealers and over 390 service partners, Spanish automobile powerhouse CUPRA is fast becoming a driving force in the electric car world, with its range of customisable racing inspired models for the street, track, or off-road fun.
With the new era of automobiles comes a new era of technology— both within the cars, and across the brand. That’s why when the CUPRA flagship showroom was set-up in Munich, it was just as important to have the right tech that reflects the brand’s authority on innovation. What CUPRA needed was a cutting-edge system that allows them to create a localised identity, whilst also having the flexibility to accommodate the ever-changing demonstrations and showroom models within the dealership.
To turn their vision into a reality, CUPRA teamed up with MEKmedia and PPDS for a showroom like no other. Together, a custom solution was designed and deployed in less than three days. To ensure absolute showroom flexibility, a modular display set-up was created to allow for fast and versatile content playback.
Three Philips L-Line LED displays and an oversized 65-inch Philips screen were installed to showcase the features, branding, and benefits of each model. The display set-up was designed in such a way that they could be shifted to match the various showroom configurations, as well as being utilised in the front windows to attract more traffic. This set-up also allows for the car configurator to be utilised, enabling customers to create their dream car live on-screen—an important aspect to the CUPRA brand. This resulted in significantly greater brand awareness, customer interaction, and staff productivity.
Erik Händler, Head of DND, SEAT Deutschland GmbH commented: “PPDS delivered the perfect solution with their Philips displays and flexible way of working.”
- Modular design: A flexible display set-up means that the showroom can be customised effortlessly to suit the various models and events throughout the year.
- Retail car configurator: Customers can configure their dream car live on screen to see how it will look before placing their official order. This increased customer confidence whilst also reducing the amount of demonstrator models required.
- Fast deployment: PPDS and MEKmedia designed and deployed the entire system in under three days.
- Easy updates: Staff can push new content with ease using a central system.
To learn more about PPDS, please visit the website here, or contact your local PPDS sales manager.
PPDS is a trading name of TP Vision Europe B.V. (“TP Vision”) and MMD-Monitors & Displays Nederland B.V. (“MMD”), registered in the Netherlands, with their head offices in Amsterdam. TP Vision and MMD are wholly owned subsidiaries of TPV Technology Limited (“TPV”), the world’s largest manufacturer of monitors and a leading provider of display solutions.
PPDS exclusively markets and sells Philips-branded professional displays, covering professional TVs, signage and LED solutions, worldwide under trademark license by Koninklijke Philips N.V.
By combining the Philips brand promise with TPV’s manufacturing expertise in displays, PPDS employs a competitive and focused approach to bring innovative products to market – from its 10” touchscreen through to unlimited LED displays. Designing solutions that make a positive impact, both for resellers and for end-customers – at the right time and in the right places.
- AKG by HARMAN Launches New Web Series Featuring Legendary Guests Behind Music’s Biggest Moments - February 10, 2023
- SAVe Launches Ambassador Program at ISE 2023 - January 31, 2023
- Appspace to Debut Microsoft Teams Integration and Industry-First Broadcast Functionality to Improve Workplace Experience at ISE 2023 - January 31, 2023