Where professionals from the broadcast industry store their content is just as important as how much they can store. The Kingston Technology Company solves that issue with its incredible line up of memory storage products. Anyone with little space on their hard drive will only want the best memory storage a USB or flashcard can provide, and in its’ thirty years of operation Kingston has never fallen short of delivering.
About The Kingston Technology Company
Kingston’s debut came in 1987 as it entered the market with a single product. Founders John Tu and David Sun were able to use a memory module to fulfill a severe shortage of surface-mount memory chips. Since then the Kingston Technology Company has continued to succeed in setting up industry standards based on a quality and reliability that has used the combined efficiency of one of the most extensive and stringent testing processes in the memory industry, an exceptional free tech support center, along with a consistent roll-out of innovative technologies.
Kingston Ram Memory
Kingston Technology makes the process of selecting compatible RAM memory quick and easy for customers. This goes for their Desktop PC, Laptop, or Server. The 2GB Module – DDR3 1333MHz is just one of many prime examples of how compatible Kington’s Ram memory products are.
2GB Module – DDR3 1333MHz
The valueRAM’s 256M x 64-bit (2GB)DDR3-1333 CL9 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM) 1Rx16, memory module, is based on four 256M x 16-bit FBGA components. The module’s SPD is programmed to JEDEC standard latency DDR3-1333timing of 9-9-9 at 1.5V, and its 240-pin DIMM uses gold contact fingers.
Several features of the DDR3 1333MHz include:
- 8 independent internal bank
- Programmable CAS Latency: 9, 8, 7, 6
- Programmable Additive Latency: 0, CL – 2, or CL – 1 clock
- 8-bit pre-fetch
- Burst Length: 8 (Interleave without any limit, sequential with starting address “000” only), 4 with tCCD = 4 which does not allow seamless read or write [either on the fly using A12 orMRS
- Bi-directional Differential Data Strobe
- Internal(self) calibration : Internal self-calibration through ZQpin (RZQ : 240 ohm ± 1%)
- On Die Termination using ODT pin
- Average Refresh Period 7.8us at lower than TCASE 85°C,3.9us at 85°C < TCASE < 95°C
- Asynchronous Reset
- PCB : Height 1.180” (30.00mm), single-sided component
- JEDEC standard 1.5V (1.425V ~1.575V) Power Supply
- VDDQ = 1.5V (1.425V ~ 1.575V)
- 667MHz fCK for 1333Mb/sec/pin
Several of Kington’s additional Ram Memory Products include:
- 2GB Module – DDR3 1600MHz
- 2GB Module – DDR3 1600MHz
- 2GB Module – DDR3L 1333MH
- 2GB Module – DDR3L 1600MHz
All of Kingston Technology’s memory is backed by 100% testing, a lifetime warranty and over 30 years of design and manufacturing expertise.
Learn more about Kingston Technology Ram products by visiting www.kingston.com/us/memory?memorytype=Memory%20for%20Servers,%20Desktops,%20and%20Laptops.
Why choose Kingston
For more than thirty years, the Kingston Technolgy Company has produced the highest quality memory products available. The company’s understanding of how important memory in the field of computing productivity has allowed for it to take the necessary steps to guarantee their customers a reliable memory product.
Reliability is the cornerstone of Kingston Technology and it has been the main drive in maintaining the long-term relationships developed over the years with customers. Kingston has and continues to exceed industry standards with every new development while maintaining the signature reliability of its products. It is this very dedication that has allowed the company to become the world’s largest independent manufacturer of memory enhancement products.
Kingston’s expertise stems from its involvement in the DRAM process, which ranges from the dicing of the wafer, encasing the integrated circuits, assembling the module, and essentially testing the finished product. In addition to that, Kingston has the most stringent and trusted testing processes in the memory storage industry, which is made through the continual investments in the world-class manufacturing facilities it operates throughout the world. Kingston customizes its memory and guarantees 100-percent compatibility.
For More Information on the Kingston Technology Company, visit www.kingston.com/us/company/about-kingston.
Latest posts by Andres Benatar (see all)
- TitanTV Inc. Data Services Help Broadcasters Reach And Build Bigger Audiences - April 30, 2020
- Telescript International’s Products Improve Quality Of Content Production - April 28, 2020
- SSIMWAVE Inc. Monitors Offer Cost-Effective Video Delivery - April 27, 2020