As the next 38 days until InfoComm 2019 move forward, AV Beat will be covering featured products from leading audio visual manufacturers to give the convention goers booth destinations, product demo ideas. Today’s featured product spotlight at InfoComm19, is the 4K Compact Screen Management System by Barco the unit features 12 input channels, 4 PROGRAM outputs, 4 AUX outputs and 2 dedicated multiviewer outputs, also there is the S3-4K as the E2 image processor’s more compact sidekick. The units boasts the same processing performance, image quality, flexibility and rugged durability. In short: all the tools you need to create a stunning live experience, in a single compact and roadworthy housing.
- Native 4K input and output supported
- Easy expansion thanks to interlinking of chassis
- Compact and modular design
- Modular card-based design
- Interlinking of S3-4K chassis allows expansion of inputs, outputs or layers
- Easy set-up with the cross-platform Event Master Toolset, providing a step-by-step approach to system configuration
- Using the same modular cards as the E2, the S3-4K is serviceable in the field and ready for future signal interfaces
- Dual, redundant power supplies for maximum peace of mind
- Widescreen blending support
Barco designs technology to enable bright outcomes. Beyond the image, we develop sight, sound, and sharing solutions to help you work together, share insights, and wow audiences. Our focus is on three core markets: Enterprise (meeting and corporate spaces, control rooms), Healthcare (radiology, clinical specialties, operating rooms), and Entertainment (movie theaters, live events, attractions).
About InfoComm 2019:
InfoComm 2019 is the largest professional audiovisual trade show in North America, with thousands of products for audio, unified communications and collaboration, display, video, control, digital signage, home automation, security, VR, and live events
Matt and his family currently reside in the Washington, D.C metro area.