InfoComm 2019 is coming upon us soon and AV Beat will be covering featured products from leading audio visual manufacturers to give the convention goers booth destinations and product demo ideas. Today’s featured product spotlight at InfoComm19, is the cMe2 Huddle Room Light by Brightline. The quick set up Credenza or Wall-mount fixture provides the perfect tool for the hard to light meeting spaces for teleconferencing needs. The cMe2 Huddle Room Light provides flawless color rendering, the on-board dimmer is extremely convenient, and the units arrive with both a wall mount and Credenza mount.
- Formed steel and aluminum
- Low gloss Jet Black finish
- 3500K CCT LEDs with power consumption per fixture is 32W
- Credenza Mount Fixture – 23-in long x 3.5-in diameter (584-mm long x 89-mm diameter) Base Plate – 7-in diameter x 0.125-in thick (178-mm diameter x 3.2-mm thick)Fixture Weight: 8-lbs (3.63-kg
- Wall Mount Fixture – 23-in long x 3.5-in diameter (584-mm long x 89-mm diameter)Depth with Wall Bracket adjustable 6- to 11-in (152.4-mm to 279.4-mm)Fixture Weight: 9.5-lbs (4.31-kg
Brightline provides energy-efficient lighting products recognized worldwide as the choice for superior performance across the entire spectrum of video conference applications. Harmonizing with the widest range of digital cameras, the company’s fixtures offer broadcast-quality lighting for diverse conferencing environments, including systems designed for easy installation in any type of ceiling.
About InfoComm 2019:
InfoComm 2019 is the largest professional audiovisual trade show in North America, with thousands of products for audio, unified communications and collaboration, display, video, control, digital signage, home automation, security, VR, and live events
Matt and his family currently reside in the Washington, D.C metro area.
Latest posts by Matt Harchick (see all)
- Product Spotlight: cMe2 Huddle Room Light by Brightline - May 7, 2019
- Product Spotlight: 4K Compact Screen Management System by Barco - April 30, 2019
- ATTO and AVID: Certified Collaborations for Over 20 Years - September 14, 2018